October 05, 2009

Two Weeks Old!

Clark is two weeks old today! He had his appointment and he is now 8lb 13oz! I guess he is getting enough to eat, ha ha. He slept the entire time - the whole drive (30 min) there, the appointment, and the whole drive back. He was so quiet that I pulled over to check on him! Yes, I know I'm nuts :) He doesn't have another appointment until he's 2 months old.

The girls are struggling a little bit with the adjustment of a baby in the house, so they've been having a lot of Daddy time. He took them to a pumpkin patch and they carved a jack-o-lantern today.

3 comments:

Roxanna said...

Your family is just so beautiful! I can't believe how much Clark has grown in two weeks and the girls look so happy with their pumpkin!

Roxanna said...

Your family is just so beautiful! I can't believe how much Clark has grown in two weeks and the girls look so happy with their pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is SO gorgeous! I think he already looks like the girls a bit.