“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
November 24, 2009
Our Tough Girl
Elizabeth got her first scar yesterday. She fell in the gym at school and hit the floor so hard that she had to get 2 stitches! It was just awful but she feels better now that her daddy is totally spoiling her :)
Why is it always the chin? Didn't you need chin stitches twice? I remember once on the brick stairs, and was there another on a bike? Or was that me or Dinah?
2 comments:
Why is it always the chin? Didn't you need chin stitches twice? I remember once on the brick stairs, and was there another on a bike? Or was that me or Dinah?
Oh those were both me...I got stitches on my chin from the bike and stitches on my nose from the brick stairs. I was accident prone!!
Post a Comment