January 01, 2010

Holiday Cutesies


  • Rubbing their toothbrushes on the sink to get the toothpaste off because I put it on….they wanted to put the toothpaste on themselves!
  • Isabel, wearing a handkerchief on her head, says, “I am Pirate Isabel!” Elizabeth looked very confused and asked, “Are you pretending?”
  • Elizabeth saw a man with a beard at the store and asked her dad who he was – dad didn’t know and she whispered, “He looks like Santa!”
  • Both girls not happy that Santa was going to eat our cookies.
  • While watching the movie "Elf", Buddy was in Santa’s sleigh. Isabel asked if they were supposed to do that and asked if Santa was gonna be mad .
  • Saw a picture of Octomom from when she was pregnant - I asked the girls what they thought was in her tummy. Isabel answered, "I think a dinosaur!"
  • Elizabeth says that Clark is going to get bigger when he grows up. He’ll grow bigger and bigger and he won’t fit in the house. He’ll have to stay outside.

No comments: