July 26, 2010

Heat Wave

The days just keep getting hotter!! It was 95 here yesterday and it definitely felt like it!! My friend Victoria brought her girls over and we busted out the water slide again. Man, I love that thing.
It's amazing how much has changed since last summer. Last summer Elizabeth wouldn't go down the slide until the very end of the summer. Last summer they both hated the water that sprayed on top of them and made me turn it off. Last summer they were three.


Now they are four...big girls, they tell me. They both fly down that slide and roll around in the water. They rough house and have a grand ole time. They go head first on their tummy and head first on their backs. Fearless.


Here's Elizabeth -

Clark continues his love of dry land. He got very upset with me when I put his feet in the pool. I knew he would, but I still want to expose him to it. One of these times he's going to like it, gosh darn it! He does love sun block, though. For some reason he is drawn to that bottle. Such a silly boy.
Oh - and that red hat was his daddy's.



PS - I changed the comments thingie to take away the code word. Hope that helps :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaayyy!! I HATED the work verification thing. THANKS!!! btw cute photos!!!! -Dinah

Anonymous said...

Cute new name for your blog :) -Dinah

Victoria said...

That was a very fun day. Your girls certainly are fearless!