Well I'm back at school! We've had students back for 2 days now and man am I tired!! Full days of work are hard to get used to again. What's going on around here -
Clark has been up a lot at night. His ped thinks it's acid reflux so he's on medication, but sometimes he's up 7-8 times a night. Hopefully that'll improve because I am worn out! It's hard to be upset though when he looks at you like this -
The girls are heading back to school here in a few weeks and this year they go for 4 days a week! They are also in ballet class now and although I will call their behavior "spirited," they have definitely improved on the whole listening thing. Last time they had me fix their hair with buns on both sides to that they would look like Princess Leia. The Star Wars fascination continues...
1 comment:
They are the funniest girls ever, haha. I'm sorry Clark has you up all night. Where are they doing ballet? That sounds fun!
Post a Comment