Clark is 100% a walker now. He won't crawl and almost runs when he really wants his mommy :) I can't believe how fast he's growing up! He is still having problems sleeping though. He wakes up so many times a night! It is pretty frustrating. I head back to work in a few days so the transition is going to be really hard for us.
The girls have graduated from their toddler beds up to twin beds. I can't believe how huge they look in them. They love their "big girl" beds and so far have made them every morning. So cute!

Patrick's mom visited us for a few weeks from Washington state. I'm so glad that she was able to come down here because she hadn't seen the kids since Thanksgiving! Patrick has been working a lot this summer so I don't know how exciting her trip was, but we enjoyed having her hang out. Here she is with Patrick at Pipestem after riding up the tram. I was hoping to get the sunset over the mountains in the background, but I was too late!

We also went to the state fair this year! I haven't been since I was a kid, and it was definitely fun to walk around and see everything. The girls had a blast - especially with all the animals. They mooed at cows, tried to pet llamas, and got nuzzled by horses. Oh - and they hugged a goat. Fun times :)
2 comments:
I didn't know you had this one! See what I miss when I don't post on Miles Don't Matter for three months??
Your girls are so big already :).. wow!! They are so sweet sitting on their new beds :)!
Post a Comment