The weather has been gorgeous recently!! It's so nice to be able to hang out in the backyard with the family without freezing. Clark loved being outside and ran all over the yard. Once they let him in, he even played in the girls' playhouse! I had to kick him out though because I found him halfway up the ladder to the loft.

Patrick didn't have to go into work until midday so he got to hang out, too. Zeus was particularly excited because Patrick is the one who play with him the most.

There's not very many pictures of us together. Zeus decided to make the pictures super seet by showing his butt, ha ha.

Isabel and Elizabeth are getting so big. Next year they will be in kindergarten! That just blows my mind. They are loving school right now and are also having a great time at their ballet class. Right now the routine they do is to "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz and I think I've heard that song 40 gazillion times. It's worth it, though, because it makes them so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment