I have never been a huge fan of Monopoly. I admit to getting a little cranky when the game is in it's second hour and I have no money and everyone else has hotels on everything. Maybe I'm a bad sport, but it's just not my cup of tea.
However, Patrick loves Monopoly so last night we had a family Monopoly game. The first hour was pretty hilarious. Isabel and Elizabeth have completely different styles. Elizabeth prefers to keep all her cash and only buy a couple of properties. Isabel goes broke to purchase properties and then giggles when collecting rent.
Elizabeth would get so excited when she collected rent that she would clap her hands and jump up and down.
Then there was Clark. He played with the extra pieces and pretended to be a robot with a box on his arm.
Like I said, the first hour was fun. After that, there were many hotels purchased and fortunes were lost and Clark was tired and I called a stop to it around 2 hours in and sent them all to bed.
We need another family game that doesn't last quite as long.
No comments:
Post a Comment