The long-awaited day arrived this weekend! There's baby goats!! These kids are the most adorable animals I have ever seen. My kids were in heaven! I could continue gushing, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
Now these aren't just any goats. These are fainting goats! Personally, I have never seen their parents faint, but everyone else has. I've even jumped out at them and ran towards them screaming. Nothing. I wonder how soon baby fainting goats start to faint? You'd think that everything would be startling to a newborn. I will say that I don't think I'll try to scare these little guys. They are just so stinkin adorable!!!
In other news, we watched Peter Pan tonight, the first time the kids had seen it. They loooved it! I am not a fan of Peter Pan (I think he's a total brat and the language can be pretty offensive), but it was pretty darn sweet to see Clark running around yelling "I'm flying!" Imagination is a wonderful thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment