December 28, 2008

After Christmas Snippets

A tea party

  • Elizabeth usually hates green beans, but recently she started eating them in a unique way. She will rip it apart and eat the little pod (seed?) inside but throw away the outside. This in itself is okay, but she calls anything that is little a "baby" so while eating the green bean seeds she was yelling, "I'm eating babies!"
  • While doing a princess puzzle, Isabel saw a piece that was only Ariel's chest and asked me, "What it is?" I told her it was boobs. She now yells, "BOOBS!" when she puts that puzzle piece in.

  • They were pretending to have a tea party with their new tea sets and Elizabeth gave me a cup. I was about to pretend to drink it when she pointed her finger at me and yelled, "NO!" I asked why not and she said, "It's too hot, mommy." Isabel then told me to, "blow on it." lol

  • Whenever I put Elizabeth in time out she tries to hug me and give me kisses. She seems to think that if she does this that she will get off the hook. hmmmm

Elizabeth bringing me dinner:Isabel will make it "ding" and then yell, "Dinner's ready!" and pull food out of the oven.

1 comment:

aimeeg said...

I always love to read your posts like these! They crack me up:)