
Today we went and got our Christmas tree! We went and picked one out at a Christmas tree farm and Patrick cut it down himself. It was very Norman Rockwell. It was really muddy so the girls, of course, loved it too. The drive home was a bit nerve-wracking because our car doesn't have a rack or anything on top of it for such things, but all was well and it is now decorated in our living room! That is where things got crazy because Isabel and Elizabeth wanted to take down all of the pretty ornaments and just did not seem to understand why they had to stay up there!
Pictures of the excitement are in the Dec Photo album.
3 comments:
Wow I love that photograph! Sounds like that was a blast. :)
This is grama in Tennessee
and I have miss-placed your street address and Phone number would you call me so I can get it~???
Hehee, this made me laugh :).
You guys have so different kind of tradition with xmas trees than we do. In Finland you see xmas trees at this time of the month only in the stores or malls. We take the tree into our appartments a day or two before christmas and in our family the kids always will decorate it at the Christmas eve morning :)
Your girls are so addorable :)
PS. Could you please sent me your address via email, you may get the card this year ( but late of course) :) I'm not so good with the cards as I suppose you've noticed ;)
Post a Comment