We are hoping that it gets a bit warmer so that the girls can get to playing outside - we have their snowsuits ready!
A funny thing happened today - I heard some crinkling coming from the kitchen and when I went in there the girls were sitting there digging into a bag of spicy doritos. I took the bag and they ran off to their room giggling, hands full of chips. I let them, thinking that they'd learn their lesson with the spiciness. Sure enough, Isabel was back there spitting chips out and scrubbing her tongue clean, but Elizabeth just sat there munching away. Afterward she asked for more! She definitely doesn't take after me because I can't have spicy food unless I have a huge glass of milk beside me.
These next pictures are just us being total dorks. You may have seen the Simpsons "spider pig" and we have our own variation - Spider baby! The girls love to crawl on the ceiling...they just laugh and laugh. The monkeys on their back are those kid leashes. We haven't used them as leashes, but they like to wear them and call the leash part their tail. The top picture is Elizabeth (still frequently refusing to get dressed) and the bottom is Isabel (duh).
1 comment:
Thank you for making my day with the spider baby pics! I'm going to show those to Zack when I see him next week.
Glad you were safe on your way home :)
Post a Comment