August 08, 2009

Aches and Pains (Me Being Whiny)

Ugh I feel icky. We all have little head colds and my back is killing me! I feel (and probably look) like an old old woman when I try to get off the couch! It's going to be interesting starting up work - I'll be there for just a month before I have to take a few weeks off to have this little dude. I'll just have to pretend that every step I take doesn't make my hips feel like they are going to pop off! Eh, I can do it, it's only one, right?

Patrick got a job working afternoons and weekends! I'm so glad that he's going to have a chance to get out of the house. It is going to be a mad house - 3 year olds, a dog, and a newborn! Wow I'm getting myself overwhelmed!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

The end is always so hard. I wonder if there is some kind of lumbar pillow you could use at work.
Congrats again to Patrick!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Patrick!!! The end was always so hard for me, but with Allyssa, I was working up till the last week and it didn't seem as bad. So, I hope you find something that helps you out!!!
Roxanna

Anonymous said...

not long now!
hang in there.

Love, MOM