Just thought I'd update!
Things are going great here! I've started orientation at my new job and it looks like I might actually know what I'm doing, ha ha! Patrick is working at Lowe's and loves it. He gets to work all the forklifts and stuff. So after I get home he heads off to work. It kind of sucks that we don't see each other as much, but work is good! I have some inservices next week and we get kids on the 26th!
In baby news, all is well there. I am penciled in for a c-section (blah) on Sept 21! If I go into labor prior to that we'll just see what happens. I keep telling baby that he's not allowed to come earlier than that, ha ha :-) It's hard to believe that I'm already 34 weeks along!!
Zeus is growing like crazy. Yesterday he had an allergic reaction to his shots and his mouth swelled up so much that he looked like a duck! Poor thing - the vet said to give him Benadryl so that worked. Of course, being pregnant and insane, I called Patrick at work and then my dad came over and my dad had to go and get the medicine and I was just a nutcase. LOL...pretty soon I won't have an excuse for it, I'll just be that crazy chick. :-)
**New video and some pics***
3 comments:
Sounds like things are busy but good! (except for poor Zeus) I hope you love your new job!!
VBAC's can be great! Don't worry, you'll do great!!
Great blog!! I'm so glad you loved my template enough to use it!
Congratulations on your new baby on the way!! Have a safe delivery:)
Heather
Post a Comment