Mom and Papi made it in for Christmas! With the foot and a half of snow we have been slammed with (and counting!) we were worried that they wouldn't make it in. Dad drove down to get them amidst the blizzard and had to stay the night in Christiansburg, but it all worked out!! I'm so glad that they made it down safely for Christmas!!!
The girls are loving all of the snow. The especially love throwing snowballs at their poor, defenseless mother. They were surprised when I got them back! hee hee
School was canceled today. I wonder if we'll have it tomorrow...
1 comment:
I really hope you don't have to go tomorrow. Clark is such a handsome young fellow. He looks so happy and content. Must be some good stuff you're feeding him (loved your post on breast feeding). Tell all of the family Hi for us and enjoy. Aunt Wilma
Post a Comment