We spent Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's house where we all opened 2 presents. Isabel and Elizabeth found the presents and Clark hung out and found Papi hilarious - he smiled every time he looked at her.
After celebrating Christmas Eve, we went home and left a snack and milk out for Santa (neither were thrilled that Santa was going to eat our stuff) and some carrots for the reindeer. Then both girls sprinted up the stairs for bed!
Clark helped us put together toys...
Christmas morning came and the girls just stood in awe before whispering, "That's a lot of presents!"
Dress up is a new favorite and we have carpenters...
They got bikes from Grandma and Grandpa!! They also learned very quickly that they need to wear helmets!
Daddy got in on the Rock Band fun.
The presents seemed to be never ending!
They also pretended to be pretty princesses...they have girly sides! Who knew? :-)
I have a gazillion more pictures that I'll try to put in our picture albums when I have time, but we had a WONDERFUL Christmas and we are so thankful for our family and friends!!
1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I would love to design your blog, however, I'm currently taking a short break. I have midterms for school soon, and I've been really busy studying. But as soon as I return I'll let you know and I'll get started on your blog!
Thanks!
Laney
Post a Comment