February 14, 2010

Cutesies



  • A few days ago Elizabeth fell on a space heater and burned her bum. The design looks like a honeycomb. She laughs about it all the time and tells her sister, "I have the silliest owie in the whole world!
  • Out to eat at Applebee's, the girls pointed to a Beatles poster and one of them said, "It's the guys from RockBand!"
  • Talking to the girls about being nice, I asked them why we shouldn't bite people. Elizabeth said, "Because they're not food!"
  • Elizabeth doesn't like to give kisses. When I asked for a kiss, she told be she'd give me a dinosaur kiss. She grabbed my face, roared really loudly, and planted one on me. She then skipped off giggling.
  • Sledding with friends, Isabel's sled skipped off of the kiddie track and onto the track with jumps. She managed to stay on as the sled flew through the air. Walking up the hill she said it was "awesome AND cool!
  • Walking through my school, Elizabeth hid behind me when other teachers said hi to them. Isabel told everyone, "We are twins!" "My sister and I are twins!!"
  • The girls were telling their grandpa about our house - "Our house is brick!""Yeah, it can't fall down." "Nobody can huff and puff it down!"
  • Elizabeth put a doll under her shirt as if she was feeding it. She looked at me and said, "I'm feeding her soda!"
  • Elizabeth: "MOM! Sissy said a bad word!" Isabel: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Me: "What?" Elizabeth: "I dropped my toy and she said ha ha."
  • I went to check on the girls after they had been in bed for a while. Both girls had books all over their beds and had fallen asleep holding one.

No comments: