February 26, 2010

Holed Up

I spoke too soon. The snow is BACK! It didn't really matter to us though because my house has been so sick for the past couple of days. It all started Tuesday night when Isabel woke up throwing up at 2am, and then every 30 minutes afterward. She was sick all day Wednesday. Then, yesterday Patrick and Elizabeth were both sick, so 3 out of our 5 were sitting around the house holding pots in their laps. It was just awful. I took Clark to stay with my dad for a while to try to prevent him from getting it. I'm watching him really closely today and crossing my fingers that the virus will pass him by.

This morning things have calmed down. The girls haven't thrown up yet and Clark is going to town in his jumperoo. Patrick is still in bed, but he hasn't made any mad dashes to throw up yet so that's a good sign.

We've started Clark on some solids. We were hoping to wait until he was 6 months old to start solids, but he has been totally eying my food for a while now and I'm hoping that it'll help alleviate the nighttime wake-ups. ALL THREE OF THEM. I'm starting to go crazy with sleep deprivation :) 5 months is old enough, right?

Anyway, here he is today loving it.Gimme that spoon!


I love that he smiles so big for pictures. It won't be long before he looks at me like this when I bust out the camera:
They are not amused.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

The bottom picture is hilarious. It's like, "Yes mom, I see your camera....again". Millie does the same, lol.