April 27, 2009

Because you can't have too much cute

Isabel and Elizabeth have just been adorable recently. I'm not sure why Elizabeth wants to be called Sally, but I refuse to do it! They've started kissing us on both cheeks and also on the nose....not sure where that came from, but oh so cute. They are very aware of their cuteness and are making the most of it. It's so hard to leave them at bedtime when they are saying things like, "I need you, Momma!" and "Please don't leave." Then they'll raise up their shoulders and smile sweetly. They do that when they are in trouble too! lol, they are going to be little heartbreakers.

They've also been talking like big kids. You can hold entire conversations with them and they are just so sincere! I've gotten them to talk to the baby too...Elizabeth says hi and today Isabel sang the ABC's to my tummy.

Anyway - some random pics...




No comments: