The girls are supposed to be napping, so I've been dinking around online and I thought I'd share some of my finds!
1. Book Crossing - This site is awesome! I just registered today, but basically you register a book you've got laying around that you don't need...then you could sent it to someone or "release it into the wild." Then everyone can track it through this website. There's a book that was left in the upstairs women's bathroom at the mall that I'm going to see if it's still there tonight!
2. Woot - This is a shopping site, but they only sell one thing a day and once it's sold out, that's it!
3. Pandora Radio - This is an online radio site that I love! You put in songs that you like, and it creates a station with other songs that you might like based on your favorites.
4. PaperBack Swap - Another book site - basically you get books mailed to you and mail books to others...way better than buying them!! I haven't done it yet, but plan to.
5. Meebo - I have several instant messaging programs (yahoo and aim) and this site allows you to be logged into all of them at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment