I'm having a crisis......I wouldn't exactly call it a mid-life crisis, but maybe a late-20s crisis. I will be 28 in October and for some reason today I'm freaking out about it. Granted, my pregnancy is probably affecting my mood and making me more insane than usual, but Patrick just had to give me a pep talk! I feel like I'm getting old and I haven't done as much as I could have and every time I turn on the tv the super successful people are all so much younger than me!
GAH!
5 comments:
Alright, lady, how many 28 year olds can say they spent half their life in the northernmost town running from polar bears, graduated from college, got married, had three kids, survived the first three years of twins (not only survived but did a kick ass job raising them), became an awesome teacher.....there's a ton more but are you getting the point??!!
I think it's normal, so relax. I am currently freaking out about the two wrinkles on my forehead on a daily basis, lol.
You know some days I think,( I am 33yrs.) I have gone from a medical assisant, to a phlebotomist, to a cook and in between all of that I got married had four kids, and now I never sleep, some days I wonder where I am at, and what I am I suppose to be doing. What in the world was I thinking!!!
It has finally taken me this long to figure this out though, the children have taken over and that has been going on for sometime now!!!!
I wouldn't change any of it!!!!
I think we all feel this way sometimes, but you take the good with the bad and move on.
I think you have done a wonderful job so far and just think of the wonderful things to come. Don't let those pregnancy blues get to ya !!!
Thanks you guys!! I'm feeling a bit better :) Just a minor freak-out I guess! wow I'm nutty, lol
Wow. If YOU are old at 28 then I need a walker and some dentures... ;)
Don't let the world define what is success for you. You are a proud mom of twins! That's success!
~Syrena
I will be 28 in a few weeks, and not looking forward to it at all. Part of growing up I suppose. I'm glad I have Millie's birthday so close to mine so I can shove to focus more on to her, haha.
Wish you guys could be here for the party!
Post a Comment