April 18, 2009

Conversations about Baby

Isabel and Elizabeth talk about the baby sometimes. They will randomly say, "Mommy has a baby in her belly!" The things they say sometimes crack me up. Sometimes I really wish I knew what they were thinking! Here's just a few:


Elizabeth:
Mommy, it's gonna grow bigger and bigger
Isabel: and then it's gotta come out! (starts giggling...I'm not sure why...I can only imagine why she thinks that's funny)


Elizabeth:
I already have a baby in my bedroom. (said with what sounded like disdain, lol)


Elizabeth: I will make her stop crying and swing her.
Isabel: I will swing her in circles

Here are their oh so helpful suggestions for names...

Tingalee
Chimney
Angayah
Bai (according to Isabel this is prononounced, "BAAAAAAAAAAi")
Onconkee
Cupopie
Ingle-lah

In these pics I told them to show me cute :)


You can see Elizabeth's injury in this pic - last night she banged her lip against the railing of her bed. Poor thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Chimney. lol

Victoria said...

Hahaha, I wish we did know what she was thinking how the baby would come out.

Great pictures!