July 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are back from the beach! We had a blast! The beach house we stayed at was so nice - my mom found it and it was a block or so from the beach but it was perfect. It had a little pool that was perfect for the girls because it had several steps where the girls could be by themselves and independent....which I guess isn't always a great thing because at one point Isabel walked over to the edge and jumped in! LOL, we need to get them some swimming lessons!!

Elizabeth is still pretty scared of the ocean, but I figure that it's a healthy fear and I'm not worried about it. She loves to play in the sand and look for seashells. Isabel didn't want to get out of the ocean!

Sometimes it's hard to be on vacation with kids, but I had a lot of fun spending time with family. I'll add pics to the photo albums!

No comments: