July 22, 2009

Thank Goodnes for Dora Panties!

Well potty training has finally clicked! We still have the occasional accident, but the girls are going potty on their own and are in panties all the time! Yay for not buying pull ups!!! It took them a while to even be interested. I think one of the reasons is because whenever they go potty, their sister takes their toys, lol.

I also have the nastiest case of poison oak right now - everyone around me is tired of me complaining about it so I'm sending it out there into cyber space. :-) I've always been extremely sensitive to it, but my arm makes me look like I'm turning into a lizard! I was going to post a picture, but Patrick's horrified expression at the thought made me stop. Seriously, stay away from poison oak - the stuff is NASTY.

We just spent the afternoon at my parents house and I'm bummed that my mom is leaving back for Alaska tomorrow, but she'll be back in September when the baby is born so that made it easier. She has some book signings in Alaska at the end of the week and Dad is going with her. Check it out at www.alaskahoops.com. I've read it and it's awesome!!

Some cutesies:

  • Every single time I get the girls out of the tub, Elizabeth is determined to hug me without her towel on...she even rubs her hair into my neck to snuggle.
  • Theybring me things from the refrigerator that they want. The scariest thing was a huge, sloshing pitcher of black cherry kool-aid! The funniest thing was when Isabel brought me a loaf of bread, a package of cheese, and sliced turkey.
  • Isabel: "I have little hands, but they are gonna grow big like yours!"
  • Elizabeth: "I am gonna grow even bigger than you, mom! AND I'm gonna have a baby in my tummy." Then, from the other room came Daddy's voice, "Not for a LOOOOONG time!"
  • Isabel, after being stung on her foot by a bee, telling her Grandma that she will never ever ever wear shoes OR boots again because they hurt her owie.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes mum much better in panties, nothing beats having a little one on my lap just in cotton panties, put my hand on her crotch and softly rub it, my hand goes inside to find that lovely warm, soft, moist, hairlesspussy, feel the softness of the panties caress my hand while I touch and finger her littleepussy, pul down my zipper, take her tiny hand and put it on my throbbingcock and show her how to stroke
it, I love my wife doing home babysitting, love sniffing their panties too