It's here!! We made it through a long and snow-filled winter!! I was doing a little Spring cleaning when I ran across the girls doing this.

They reminded me of cats laying in the sun, so I decided to pack up and head out! I know it's only the back yard, but when you have three kids under the age of 4, a trip to the back yard requires some packing up. In this case it was bubbles, hoodies, animal crackers, water bottles, and a pack-n-play. I don't know how I made it down the steps, especially with Zeus trying to knock me down because he was so excited!
Clark was pretty irritated after a few minutes of lying down in the pack-n-play, but once I propped him up in the corner, he was in heaven! He watched the girls and Zeus running around, he watched me raking up pine cones and sticks, and whenever he felt a breeze he froze. It was so cute. He kind of liked it, but it kind of freaked him out.


Isabel and Elizabeth had a blast and ran around the whole yard. Swinging is always a hit, and Elizabeth talked Isabel into pushing her.

They played tee-ball for a while....


...and dinked around in the sandbox.

...and this is what happened when I asked Isabel to smile for me...





I don't know if she's in some toddler gang at school and she's flashing signs at me or if she has somehow managed to watch all of my saved "America's Next Top Model" episodes. Fierce, Isabel, Fierce!!
Then came Elizabeth. That girl has "cute" down, doesn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment