March 31, 2010

Little Dragons

The fascination with "How to Train Your Dragon" continues! They even have those sticker books that used to be around when we were kids. You buy the stickers and put them in the right spot in the book. They LOVE those things. Patrick got them dragon hoodie towels today and they ran around the house for a good 10 minutes "flying" like dragons. Totally cute. In this picture they were showing me their "dragon faces." hee hee
Clark is getting bigger every day! I can't believe how quickly time is passing.
He can sit up unaided for several minutes and will do everything in his power to hold the remote for the tv. Just like his daddy, ha ha.
During the day he has a bottle and Patrick showed me this picture of him holding his own bottle! I love those camo pants!
Clark loves to hang out with Daddy. It doesn't matter what he's doing, if Patrick walks into the room, Clark will bend over backwards to get a look at him.
Next week is Spring Break! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Oddgood said...

Cuteness! I wish I had had a dragon hoodie when I was little. I'd've been pretty obnoxious with one!

Anonymous said...

It must be fun to live at your house!
Wilma