So I took the kiddos out to enjoy! It's supposed to rain all week so it's nice to be able to get them out and running around. The girls were in heaven and ran around with Zeus. I'm so glad that he's over the whole "knock over the children and eat them" phase. He puts up with them trying to wrestle with him. Despite me not being a dog person, I think he's a really good dog.
Even Clark seems to enjoy being outside. He had a lot to look at and I'm sure feeling the breeze on his face was different! I know I'm crazy about germs and dirt, but I let him kind of grab at grass. I draw the line at eating sticks, though!! He fought me on that one and I had to pry a little stick out of his hand.
Elizabeth ran all over the yard and kept on telling me to look at how fast she can run. That girl runs with pizazz, let me tell ya! She runs with her legs high in the air (might've been the boots) and her arms waving around.
(Please ignore the derelict cars in the background...they are our neighbors and he has left them behind our fence. I think he was hoping the bushes and stuff would hide them. Not in the winter dude!)
Isabel decided to carry around their bat with her all over the yard and hit the fence, the trees, the swings, and the ground. I have no idea where the ball was, but she didn't use the bat for that!
Of course, the snow in the front yard, being in the constant shade, is still there. I wonder how hot it's gong to have to be before that'll melt.
I won't find out today because after bus duty we have parent teacher conferences until 7:00 tonight. I'm going to miss my silly kiddos!!
1 comment:
great photos! I cant wait to come up for a visit now that the snow is melting!! :)
Post a Comment