It rained all night and this morning there were worms all over the driveway. The girls have never seen a real worm before and they were in heaven. They were holding them and saying things like, "You are so cute!" and "You love me, don't you?" We had to stop Isabel from kissing one! I almost went in the house to get the camera, but we were late already. As we were pulling out of the driveway the girls were yelling, "BYE worms! We're going to school!" I then spent the rest of the day telling everyone I saw how cute and silly and fantastic my kids are. I love that they aren't grossed out and afraid of worms. They think they're cute!! Awesome.
Then at school they got to pet goats!! How fun is that? Patrick stopped by to take some pictures and I am so glad that I don't teach 3 year olds, because that did NOT look fun for the adults. The girls, however, loved it! Isabel somehow ended up with a whole tub of food (they were supposed to take handfuls) and Elizabeth ran from goat to goat the whole time. Even though there were so many little kids running around and Patrick had Clark with him, he got some adorable shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment