“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
April 03, 2010
88 degrees!
We skipped Spring! For the past two days it has felt like summer around here! Yesterday it was 88 degrees!! After the winter we had I am not complaining, though!! It's been nice to have the kids running around picking flowers and wearing shorts. I love coming home from work and seeing pictures of their day. On Thursday Patrick had the girls outside planting tulips! They are both little bookworms and Isabel brought some books outside. This picture cracks me up:
Elizabeth loves to read also, but she is a little jock!
I love that they can play together.
Patrick tried to get a picture of them both looking and we seriously have about 15 pictures of them both making hilarious faces. If one is smiling sweetly, the other isn't looking or is making a fish face. So funny. This one made me laugh because I don't know what Isabel is doing with her hands.



Clark is enjoying time outside, too! When the wind goes through his hair he makes the funniest face. I'm not sure if he likes it or not, but he loves watching the girls run around. He's outgrown this bouncy chair, though! Check him out! I'm afraid he'll flip that thing over!
Clark is such a big boy! He can sit all by himself for a few minutes, and he'll do anything to get his hands on the remote. I swear that thing is going to teach him to crawl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow... so warm! Hope the summer doesn't bake us poor Alaskans to death.
Post a Comment