April 24, 2010

I Am Your Father

After suffering years of ridicule from his loving wife for having a gazillion Star Wars books and lugging them across the country (twice), Patrick gets his revenge. The girls love their Star Wars. They love looking through Daddy's Star Wars books, they love playing Star Wars legos on the xbox (which is broken, aarg!), they draw pictures of the characters and even build block castles for them. They know most of the characters and even called Zeus "Zeus Vader" for a while. You win, Star Wars, you win.

4 comments:

Mom C. said...

quidicaTo honor the girls(and Patrick's) bizarre taste, I have watched the first Star Wars movie three times and have started the Empire strikes back. I don't get it, I just don'e get it.

Oddgood said...

What you need is one of these: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/barrowite/c1b09aff.jpg

Oddgood said...

You don't have to worry until they start developing powers...

http://senorgif.com/2010/05/05/funny-animated-gifs-finish-him/

Check that out.

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha