Well our hot days were a fluke! It's about 60ish for the rest of the week, but that's still warm enough to play outside!! Last week we had finally gotten our yard mowed. This is an extremely fertile yard (except for those tulips!) and our grass grows like crazy! There's a big square of land in the center of our backyard that used to be used as a garden and grows especially wild. So we finally get it mowed and then today when I took the kiddos outside to play we had a field of dandelions! They were only in that center square and the girls were in heaven!

Wow that picture makes it look like our yard is all that high, but I swear it's just that center section! Here's proof!

It was impossible to get a picture of all three kiddos together, but here's the girls -



Even Zeus had fun....I have no idea where he got that tree branch. ha ha
2 comments:
These could be posters from the 70s - flower power indeed!
how sweet little girls you guys have! You must be so proud of them :)
Post a Comment