May 01, 2010

Updates

Well our laptop is broken so I'm on our desktop....and I can't find my camera cord for this thing so I can't add the wonderful pictures that Isabel took today! That girl is a natural photographer! While outside she took pictures of flowers, rocks, a bird nest, me, sissy, Clark, and the road through the fence. She had a blast!! Here are some other things going on around here -

  • Clark crawled!! He had been moving a little bit for a week or so, but yesterday he took off across the floor. He really wanted to push buttons on the dvd player. We really need to go around the house and make it safer now!

  • Elizabeth is our littler dancer. Both girls love to have "dance parties," but Elizabeth even has signature moves. She'll do a little jig and tell you that that was "one of MY moves." hee hee

  • Isabel is going to see a physical therapist next week. Her left leg has always turned in a bit and she had some trouble with it last year. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her so they told us she would probably grow out of it. Well, when I took her to get her staples out, the doctor here noticed the way she walked and examined her. He thinks that physical therapy will really help her out.

  • Both girls are fascinated with loopy straws. I've never seen them drink more water!

No comments: