Check out that big boy! Every day when I get home it seems like he grew since that morning! I think he's pushing some more teeth through because he has been up 5-6 times a night for the past week or so. It's making me crazy! Hopefully it'll pass soon.The girls turn 4 in two Tuesdays and I can hardly believe it! It seems like just yesterday that I was all excited that they could say "ma ma" and feed themselves. Four years old. Wow!
So far they have looked pretty identical, but this week Elizabeth asked her daddy for a haircut. We were pretty surprised, but he took her to get it done. Isabel refused, telling us that she wants hers long. This is the first time that they've had their hair different from each other and I'm sure that it'll just get more drastic from here!
Here they are side by side.
The girls continue to love Star Wars and How To Train Your Dragon. They play Patrick's xbox game, Lego Star Wars, a lot. This morning they were playing and Clark was sitting by them pounding on an extra controller. I can't decide if it's totally cute or if it's terrible to be gaming that early!! I'll stick with cute.
The girls still hang all over Clark. Mostly he loves the attention. He laughs when they laugh and it's all very cute. They are pretty patient with him - except when he's trying to eat their stuff. Isabel was cuddling with him today...
2 comments:
Cute, cute!
I was suprised he took her to get it cut as well. It is super cute!!
Post a Comment