This weekend I've been feeling so lazy! This is what I would have liked to have been doing -

That cute little frog was hanging out on our fence yesterday hiding out from the sun. The girls were fascinated and stood next to him for a good 5 minutes until they got bored.
The weather finally decided to cut back on the rain and it got HOT. They all needed to cool off! It was pretty spontaneous so no time for swimsuits. Both of them were completely drenched, but they laughed hysterically the whole time.


Then tonight I let them stay up let to catch lightening bugs. There weren't very many out (it was kinda windy) but they caught one! It was hilarious because it landed in Elizabeth's hair and she was talking about how she couldn't find any.


Clark was in a good mood today too. He has four teeth that popped through today! Yikes!

I let them stay up late tonight because tonight is their last night being three years old. Tomorrow they will be four. I can't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment