May 28, 2010

Clark's First Haircut

Isabel and Elizabeth didn't have their hair cut until they were walking and talking. Patrick was adamant that we not cut their hair until they ask us to. I'm not sure why, but that's what we did. Clark is a whole other story!! His hair was sticking out over his ears and Patrick had been asking me to give him a mohawk cut for about a week. I finally gave in. I mean, when you see pictures like this - - it's difficult not to agree that a haircut is necessary! Clark loved it and sat relatively still the entire time. Give the boy his squeaky monkey and some cheerios and he's happy! I thought I would be emotional and all sad that my baby had his hair cut, but I'm not. At all. Is that weird? I just think he looks adorable.

No comments: