June 13, 2010

At Grandma and Grandpa's House

It's crazy to me that I haven't been out of school except for a few days but I've already started forgetting what day I'm in. I LOVE the summer!! The other day we hung out at my parents house and the girls got kittens! Well, kind of. Their Aunt Papi found two kittens on the side of the road and they decided to keep them. They told the girls that they could be theirs but keep them at their house. YES! That is the kind of pet I like! Let's keep them at Grandma and Grandpa's house!! They named them Tanny and Toothless and they just love them. I was gasping the entire time because those kitties are just so tiny! I was sure that the girls would accidentally hurt them, but they were pretty good.



Then they got to work in their garden! We were going to mark them off a garden in our backyard, but judging from the zeal with which Zeus digs up every flower we attempt to plant, a garden would be a bad idea. So their garden is at Grandma and Grandpa's. Once again, I love it.

They had a great time planting stuff, and then ran around the yard with their Daddy.

Clark and I hung out and watched everything...oh, and Clark ate grass.

The next day it was so muggy! It was 81 in the house and so I decreed it sprinkler time! We went total hillbilly and stripped them down to their underwear because their bathing suits were being washed. In my defense, we were in the back yard! Zeus had a great time too - you'd think that he had never seen water before. We know that's not true because the dog won't even go under the porch or in his dog house when it rains. He sits at the door looking pitiful. Anyway, we played in the sprinklers and it was GOOD. Well, Clark did get pretty upset. He crawled right into the water. I thought he'd be okay until he got it in the face. Now that there was an angry baby!!

No comments: