June 28, 2010

So Much Stuff!

We've been up to a lot since I last posted!!

We went to the children's museum in Roanoke with my parents. The girls LOVED it! They ran all over that place. This is a twister...
Here Isabel shows off her musical talents...
They had an area where you could touch hermit crabs and other sea creatures...this is always a big hit!
Then there was the anatomically correct giant mouth that lured us into going in the first place. Who could resist that?
Afterwards we looked for a restaurant that was kid friendly to no avail. Roanoke is completely adorable and it has so many cute shops and bars and restaurants., but not may kid friendly places. We ended up at this beautiful place where Patrick had lamb and we got individual ketchup bottles. For some reason those ketchup bottles fascinated me! I was convinced that with 3 rowdy kids we'd be kicked out, but we didn't!
Then our baby turned 9 months old - can you believe it?
We headed to Quantico/DC to visit Patrick's uncle and cousins. He had never met them before so it was pretty cool. While we were there we went to the natural history museum and the zoo. Aside from the 103 degree heat, it was a blast! The downside is that every time Clark thinks we're going to put him back in his car seat he flips out.
Here's some of the natural history museum...





We headed to the zoo next and I won't even go into how terrible the traffic was! We were SO happy to find it and the girls had a blast! This is my new fav picture of Patrick.
I don't remember what the girls were looking at, but they were impressed!


I have a lot more pictures on my facebook page...for some reason blogger doesn't want to download my pictures today :)

1 comment:

Jodi & Justin said...

Katie- I love those ketchup bottles. They have them for mustard and mayo too. I get them at the grocery store for picnics- no soggy sandwiches!! We also sent some to my sis when she was in new Zealand- apparently they don't use condiments there and she was dying :).