June 14, 2010

Sunday Photo Shoot

Yesterday Patrick got home from work early and we all headed outside for some family time. The kiddos were all over the yard and I'm so glad that it stopped raining because they needed to get out some of that energy!! Clark continued on his quest to eat as much grass and sticks as possible before I notice and Zeus was just psyched that we were outside!

I got my new favorite picture of Clark. The sun was on its way down and it hit him just right!
Same for this picture of Isabel. She was so happy. I don't know enough about my picture software to edit this and make it awesome, but I really like it.
Elizabeth was pretty irritated that I kept asking her to look at the camera and this is what I got from her -
I did get them to stand together for a picture. It took about 15 tries, and the outtakes are hilarious! I love this one -
Some day, Clark. Some day.

No comments: