Yesterday was such a beautiful day! It was a little muggy and I lot hot, but we had a good day. Before the heat got too oppressive, we went outside for some sprinkler action! We tortured the girls with the old, "Where is the water?" trick and they loved it.
Clark decided that he LOVES to play in the grass. He also loved watching his daddy on the lawn mower. He kept trying to crawl over to him!
With all the cut grass laying around, Clark had himself a ball. Here he is happily screaming at me. I was holding his hands and having him walk around the yard and whenever Patrick drove by, he tried to walk so fast to catch up with him!
I also let Clark hold a stick for about 2 nanoseconds so I could get this adorable picture. I then threw it over the fence while muttering something about poking his eye out. Yes, I'm crazy, but I get cute pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment