March 26, 2009

Almost Spring Break!

Just one more school day and then it's spring break! Woo hoo! It sucks that I won't get paid but I soooo need a break! We just had conferences this week and had late nights at school so I'm exhausted. Tomorrow we even get out early :)

Random tidbits:

  • The girls got their first "professional" haircut. Elizabeth freaked out when the lady got her hair wet but Isabel seemed okay. I tell you what, Patrick can cut their hair better than those women! Their bangs are so crooked!
  • Today Patrick took the van to get washed and he said that it totally freaked out the girls. Elizabeth kept saying, "Get me out of here!" Afterward when she told me about it she said it, "scared me like the lion!" ha ha, so cute.
  • I finally gave in and started reading the Twilight series. I actually really like it. I just finished the second book and Dinah is going to mail me that last two as soon as possible! I think it's crazy how people are about the series (crazy women!) but I think the story is really sweet.
  • I have stopped throwing up daily! Now it's just once or twice a week. woot!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Crazy Twilighter here (raising my hand), haha. Bridgett got me to read them and now I've gotten Ashley to read them. I've read them 3 times. :)

I'm so glad you're not throwing up daily! And cute about the lion :)