March 22, 2009

The Best Surprise!

Okay, so my mom came and spent Friday with us and then decided to stay in a hotel that night. The next day Patrick went to go pick her up to hang out with us for the day. Then a knock came on the door and it was my Dad!!! They had kept it a secret that he was coming and they did a good job because I was soooo surprised!!! So the girls got to spend all day Saturday with their Grandma and Grandpa. They flew out this morning to go to West Virginia and Isabel and Elizabeth kept waving and yelling, "BYE GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!" at the airport. It was sweet and kind of sad.

BUT we'll be seeing them in a few months because we are moving to West Virginia as soon as my long term sub position is over!

I have pictures of the visit in our picture albums (link at top of page).

3 comments:

Sandro + Dinah said...

awww love the photos!

aimeeg said...

What a great surprise!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! How wonderful to have your parents for a visit!

I can't wait until you guys get here. I'm counting the days :)