March 05, 2009

Snippets

Sorry I've been slacking on the blog!!! Here's some cutesies:


Isabel waving King Triton's trident around and yelling, "Bippity boppity boo!"

Me: I like pizza.
Isabel: Me too!
Elizabeth: Me four!

Both girls singing, "I Need You Baby," the Lauryn Hill version and saying, "I LOVE the baby song!"

Elizabeth pretending to be Swiper from Dora. The girls act the whole scene out. Elizabeth pretends to sneak up on Isabel and Isabel yells, "SWIPER NO SWIPING!" three times, and Elizabeth says, "OOOHHH MAAAAN!" Just like on Dora.

Patrick teaching the girls to show their muscles. They point one way and say, "The beach is that way..." and then point to their muscles and say, "But the gun show is riiiight here!"

While playing Elefun where the girls catch butterflies with their nets, Isabel refuses to chase after the butterflies. Instead she stands stoically with her net in the air...just certain that one will just fall into it. She says things like, "Almost catching it!"