Yup, we're pregnant!!!! I know this ultrasound pic isn't the best, but I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of the ultrasound. We are so super excited to be having another baby and we found out today that there's only one in there.It's been really hard to get the ultrasound because the first time we went the ultrasound machine had broken that morning and today we were there for over 2 hours because our doctor had emergency deliveries and the staff wasn't sure if he was going to come back! Thankfully he did and we got some awesome shots of our baby :) The baby is growing perfectly and measuring for a delivery date of September 25!
6 comments:
yaaaaaay!!! Congrats :)
That's so awesome. Congrats on only one! Haha!!
I am so happppy!!!!for you!
Congratulations!!! I'm happy you got to see your new little bean :)
Wow! Congratulations!!!
Yay! Congratulations! :D
-Syrena
Post a Comment