June 10, 2009

Cutesies

Elizabeth talking to the cows. I believe she was telling them good morning.

Isabel telling me, "You're momma Adkins!"

Elizabeth said hi to a woman at the store, then laughed, looked at me, and said, "I talked to a stranger!" *sigh*

I told Isabel that she was too little to put the trampoline together. She looked at her hands and said, "But....I have BIG hands!"

Elizabeth telling a woman at a maternity store, "You have boobs! Momma has boobs too!" Then trying to rip down my shirt to show the woman.

Both girls dressing up in random clothes in the playroom and running around yelling, "I'm a superhero!"

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Haha, boobs, classic.

Anonymous said...

LOL, so hilarious.

Syrena said...

"Elizabeth telling a woman at a maternity store, "You have boobs! Momma has boobs too!" Then trying to rip down my shirt to show the woman."

o__O; horrors..