We made it! We got here in 4 days...a terrible, crazy, stressful, insane 4 days, but here we are! I never want to ever here the name Grundy, Va or Sheridan, Wyoming again because both gave us a terrible time of it...they are blacklisted from our travel itinerary :)
We are staying at my parents house while we move into the house we are renting...today we bought a mattress and a living room set and all that fun stuff. Actually, I was hyperventilating in the car about not having a job and buying things, but we need a flippin mattress and a couch, you know? I'm going tomorrow to central office of our school district to introduce myself and all that stuff.
Isabel and Elizabeth love being outside - they've been blowing bubbles, chasing butterflies, and running for the sheer joy of running...and that's exactly one of the reasons we moved :)
Sorry I haven't called West Va people...give me a few days to get myself back into sorts and figure stuff out. Our cell phone doesn't have service at my parents house so we're out of touch a bit!
OH - and my babies are THREE YEARS OLD NOW!!! Can you believe it? They turned 3 on June 1, on the road trip :)
2 comments:
Happy 3rd birthday girls!!!
3 years is the best year yet!
Take your time getting settled, moving takes alot out of you. I've moved, lets see, well over 5 times since being married, haha.
So glad you made it!
And happy birthday to those girls:)
Post a Comment