June 21, 2009

Update 6/21

We still have no internet (hopefully tomorrow), but I'm at my parents house right now.  Here's the update - 

1.  I have a JOB!  Woo hoo!  Not only did I get a job, but the superintendent called me up and asked me which of the openings I wanted!  That was a big boost to the confidence after subbing for a year in Washington!  

2.  We have been at the hospital to get shots for a bat bite...I hate bats.  Elizabeth called it an "angry bird" and about broke my heart.

3.  The girls have a new buddy - Victoria's daughter, Millie, is a big favorite :)  They all went to a festival down in Pearisburg on Friday.  I snagged some of the pics from Victoria's site.  Thanks!  I was a nervous wreck about some of the rides, but the girls LOVED it!  The airplanes were a big hit.

4.  Isabel helped us paint some!  We had finished and I was in the kitchen when in she came with a roller full of paint.  She had gotten some walls and was so proud of herself that I didn't have the heart to tell her anything but what a good painter she is.

5.  Grandma started calling the girls "honey bunnies" and they have adopted it completely.  While eating a popsicle, Isabel looked up at Grandma and said, "Honey bunnies like popsicles."  It's very cute!




3 comments:

Syrena said...

I'm praying that they'll be okay after being bitten by that 'angry bird' (very creative name for a bat!).

Victoria said...

Awww "honey bunnies"
Elizabeth will be in my prayers after that bite!

See you soon!

aimeeg said...

Congrats on the job!!!! What will you be teaching?