We are on our way!! We are at a hotel somewhere in Wyoming close to South Dakota. So far so good! We left Spokane Friday (was that only yesterday?!?!) around 6pm. The girls are being really good considering they are cooped up in a car all day. Since they graduated to the next car seat up, now they know how to unbuckle themselves and that has caused some drama :)
So far:
Isabel has colored one of her dolls blue.
We taught them to say, "WE BAAAAD!" at oncoming traffic. I don't remember why...
While I was talking to my mom on the cell, Isabel unbuckled and walked up to my seat. I told her to get back in her car seat and she said, "I'm just going to play for a little bit." I had to laugh, but goodness sometimes I wish they were still in those little car seats!!
They have moo'd at cows and bah'd at sheep.
Anyway, I don't know when I'll have internet again (hopefully soon) but we are doing great and heading east!!
1 comment:
Oh wow this is exciting! Please call me when you get here and setttled. I only have a few months before I move away again.
Be safe!
Post a Comment