May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is Patrick's 29th birthday!! Before he got up Isabel, Elizabeth, and I made him birthday posters, a birthday hat, and birthday cookies which we decorated with frosting, jelly beans, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. As soon as I could pry them away from our ingredients, we woke him up with breakfast in bed.


Now, the girls were very particular about what Daddy should have for breakfast - so we brought him a quesadilla, a pickle, a birthday cookie, 2 peanut butter cups, and a glass of Pepsi. As soon as we brought it in to him the feast began - the girls sat there on the bed and feasted on their daddy's breakfast! Seriously you'd think I never fed them! Within minutes there was almost nothing left...we just stared at them as they chomped it down.

Continuing with the birthday, we went to the park downtown and hung out - we went on the carousel and then had lunch....then came home and napped! Momma needs her nap! Especially since the average wakeup time around here is 5am.
AND Patrick has a BBQ grill waiting for him in West Virginia (Dad helped me with that one!) - so when we get there in a few weeks I hope you guys that are over there are ready for some BBQs!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!! What a wake up! You are a wonderful wife :)

I'm all about some BBQ!