He has been moving around like crazy!! He's most active around 7pm - I can feel him at different times throughout the day, but mostly later in the afternoon. The other day I felt some kicks with my hand, but Patrick couldn't feel him so maybe my brain was playing tricks on me because I can feel him so strongly from the inside! I swear, when he gets stronger he is going to beat me up!
“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
May 17, 2009
Belly Pics - 21 weeks
Well I've been avoiding putting belly pics up here because I've been feeling like a big fat blob...but now that I'm far enough in my pregnancy to justify having a belly - here it is.
He has been moving around like crazy!! He's most active around 7pm - I can feel him at different times throughout the day, but mostly later in the afternoon. The other day I felt some kicks with my hand, but Patrick couldn't feel him so maybe my brain was playing tricks on me because I can feel him so strongly from the inside! I swear, when he gets stronger he is going to beat me up!
He has been moving around like crazy!! He's most active around 7pm - I can feel him at different times throughout the day, but mostly later in the afternoon. The other day I felt some kicks with my hand, but Patrick couldn't feel him so maybe my brain was playing tricks on me because I can feel him so strongly from the inside! I swear, when he gets stronger he is going to beat me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww you look so good :)
You are such a beautiful pregnant lady!!
Post a Comment