Today I am 20 weeks along - that's halfway there!!! Woo hoo!!
Snippets:
Elizabeth was all over me and I said, "You are such a cuddle bug."
Elizabeth: I'm not a cuddle bug, I'm ELIZABETH!
At Bedtime, both girls lift up their blankets off their bellies and say, "Give me a zerbert to make me happy!"
Sometimes they sing the same songs while we're in the car, but sometimes they argue over who gets to sing their song first.
They have headbands with kitty ears on them and when they wear them they meow and pretend they are cats.
They have brown sunhats that they think are cowgirl hats, so whenever they wear them they say things like, "I'm a cowgirl, WEE-HAW!"
Elizabeth is fascinated by sprinklers.
They both love the mall. Every time we drive by it they ask to go. One time we were walking into Kohl's and I told Elizabeth that the letters say, "Kohl's" and she pointed and said, "No, mommy, that says MALL!"
They know where their hearts are and will touch their own chest and other people's chest to let you know where your heart is.
1 comment:
That's so cute. I love that they love the mall already, haha.
Post a Comment